Sangh Reeti Neeti
Feel free to update this documents. Type in any language and do not worry about formatting.
Just like how a family has a tradition, In Sangha few traditions and ways of work have evolved. We refer to these as the Reeti and Neeti of Sangha. A tradition might not require rules. But an organizational work assumes certain significance for a set of guidelines. A tradition generally builds upon experiences. Generations after generations, it is taken forward by the Karyakartas just like members in case of a family. Therefore understanding the Sangha Reeti Neeti and taking it forward is the utmost responsibility of a swayamsevak. Let us look at some of the salient features:
- Tattva Nishta above Vyakti Nishta.
- Sangha is a family based organization. We move about accordingly in Sangha work.
- Suddha Sattvika Prema Apna kaam ka aadhar hai.
- Soft and respectful way of communicating. (The example of Pu. Balasaheb Ji’s conversation in jail during Emergency)
- Discussion always about positive qualities of a person. Discuss any mistake with adhikaris.
- Modest Dressing and food habits.
- Time Discipline.
- Unshakable confidence in Swadesi.
- Karyakram Rooprekha (Shaili). Time Discipline, Not clapping, Not leaving during the programme, No Smoking, Atidhi Devo Bhava.
- Being part and parcel of the ups and down in society that we are. Compassion, Generosity and sharing the pain and happiness.
- An eye on the grandness of Vyavastha. Avoiding extremes.
- Silent way of imparting Samskaras. One to one with Karyakartas.
- Individual Opinion, Collective Decision – Respecting the final decision. The decision is not that of one but ours.
- Avoiding individual fame and show off in one’s life.
- Treating even the desire of adhikaris as aagnya.
- Shraddha, faith on sangha work.
- The work given to us to be completed under any circumstances.