There is only one correct answer to these.
A. Which of the following instrument exhibits the power of compounding:
- Bank fixed deposit.
- Equity Mutual Fund.
- Debt Mutual Fund.
- Gold bond.
- Bank fixed deposit with regular interest payout.
B. What is the minimum gain you can expect from a 10-year SIP (from FY 2020-21 to 2030-31) in a 5 star Mutual Fund:
- Capital may also be lost.
C. The deadline for ITR Filing for FY 2020-21 is 31st December. Which of the following is true about the interest on tax not deposited:
- Interest is applicable if you haven't paid all tax by 31st March irrespective of when you file your ITR.
- Interest is applicable only after you file your ITR.
- Interest is applicable only after 31st December.
D. If you have purchased and sold shares in AY 2020-21, do you need to report it in ITR2?
- Only if you made a profit.
- Only if you made a loss.
- ITR1 is sufficient.
- Must be reported irrespective of loss or profit in ITR2.
E. Which of these is a pension product:
F. Which of these has the highest security:
- A fixed deposit in a public sector bank.
- A fixed deposit in a private bank.
- A public sector corporate bond.
- A time deposit in the post office.
G. If the annual return of an MF in FY 2020-21 is 10%, what could be the return of your 12-month SIP in the same fund during that duration:
- More than 10%
- Less than 10%
- Could be a loss or immense profit also.